Friday, June 5, 2009

Episode 11 - Arguments Between The Vampire Trio

Just when the three vampires approached Su, Ju and Leo, Laurent's iPhone rang. "Please excuse me. Hello?" said Laurent "Oh hey Peter! I missed you..." James took a long glance at Laurent and asked, "Who's Peter, Laurent?". "Oh James, baby, Peter's just my ex-guy. No need to worry!" answered Laurent. "And you're still keeping in touch with him?" James asked. "How about I call you back, Peter? Great." said Laurent as he put his iPhone back into his coat pocket. "Listen, he's just my friend now. You're my shorty now, James dear!"said Laurent. James smiled at Laurent. "I trust you, baby" he said.

"Would you idiots stop it! Look, they're gone! Useless chatbags!" scolded Victoria. "No need to worry, Vicky! I can smell them!" said James. "Don't ever call me Vicky ever again, homo" said Victoria. James started to shed some tears. "Oh Victoria, you know it hurts him whenever you shout at him!" said Laurent as he comforted James and patted his back "Say sorry!" Victoria pulled an angry face and said, "Ahh! Fine, I'm sorry! Happy?" James smiled at her. "I forgive you, don't worry. It's just a small matter." said James as he giggled.

James tried to smell their scent and trace them. "Follow me!" he said. Laurent and Victoria followed James. His nose touched the ground as he tried to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment