Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Episode 10 - The Vampire Trio

After the fun funeral, Su, Ju and Leo went back to their home. "What a day!" said Ju. They were all exhausted so they went to their rooms and took a little nap. After a few hours, Su woke up. Her instincts were telling her that something bad was about to happen. She woke Ju and Leo. "What are you doing waking me like a mad woman?!" shouted Ju. "My instincts... they're telling me that..." Just before Su could finish her sentence, an African man burst into their house. He had long braided hair. Behind him was a blonde woman and behind her was a creepy man. Their hair flowed with the wind dramatically. They were posing as if someone was taking a picture of them. "Excuse me, what the heck are you doing here?! You just broke our door!" shouted Su. "We are vampires. Hungry vampires and we want to eat you!" growled the African man who seemed to be the leader of the "pack".

"Okay, we get it that you want to eat us and all but what's with the all the drama and the posing?" asked Ju. "Well, we do that. That's like our thing." replied the African man. "Our intro!" added the creepy looking man. "But before we eat you, let me introduce you to my friends. I'm Laurent. And that beautiful, charming, pretty lady over there is Victoria."said the African man. "Is she your girlfriend or something?" asked Leo. "Yuck, no! James over here is my partner. We've loved each other for 5 years. He braids my hair every morning after breakfast" replied Laurant. They winked at each other. "Eeeww!" shrieked Ju.

"Alright, alright! Let's get back to business now! James, dear, would you do the honors?" said Laurant. "Gladly, honey bunch!" replied James.

No comments:

Post a Comment