Friday, May 8, 2009

Episode 4 - Super Hidden Abilities

Everyone was glad that Kenny was alright again. Su, Ju and Leo were going to leave but Storm said that there was something they needed to know. "Sit down" said Storm. "I guarantee that you guys are gonna be really surprised when you hear this". "What is it?" asked Ju. "Well, you guys have super abilities like us." "What do you mean?!" asked Su, shocked. "That's right."

"According to your files, Su, you are a telepathic and you can regenerate. Leo, you can fly and make force fields" said Storm. "What about me?" asked Ju. "The middle child is always the most special. You can absorb other people's abilities."REALLY?!" asked Ju. "This is so cool!" "But why do you tell us now?" asked Su. "Because strange things are gonna start happening to all of us" explained Storm. "Things you've never imagined". "Why?" asked Su. "Because an eclipse is gonna occur and when it's over, the strange things are gonna start happening" answered Storm. "BUT WHY?!" asked Su, furiously. "I don't know! I'm sorry! I'm not as smart as I look!" said Storm, crying. "There's no need to get emotional, bub" said Wolverine.

"When's the eclipse gonna happen?" asked Su. "Tomorrow" answered Cyclops. Just then, Wolverine realized that Leo had disappeared. "Hey, where's the kid?" asked Wolverine. "Leo?" called Su. Then they heard a little voice screaming, "Help!" They ran outside and saw Leo, stuck on a flag pole, wedgied. "Up here! I know how to use my powers now!" screamed Leo. "You guys are gonna need a lot of training" said Storm.

1 comment: