Thursday, May 21, 2009

Episode 7 - An SMS From Xavier

Su, Ju and Leo were sitting at home watching movies and surfing the Internet. "I wanna go on a mission! I just can't stand just sitting here all day!" said Ju. "Maybe the X-Men'll call us when they need our help. Just be patient" replied Su. Leo was watching Dragonball(cartoon with people with over sized muscles).

A few hours later, Su got a new message in her handphone. It read:

yo xaxa in da houze! we need you for a important mision. all tree of u. pleeze repot to da x man hedkuarta now. lol lol lol :) dig it. also pleeze bring a egg for me. hedkuartas ran out of egg. i need 2 keep my hed round for da chiks. u noe wut im sayin huh? huh?

pleeze repot to hedkuartas now! misster doktor profesor xavier a.k.a xaxa

p.s: i am succh a kuick lerner. i bot dis fone yastarday and i alredy got da hang of it! LOLOL - STAY HIP :) lol

Su had to read it 3 times to understand Xavier's message. When she understood it, she told Ju and Leo about it and they left for the headquarters immediately. When they reached there, Xavier told them that he needed them for a new mission. "So you did get my message! It's my first phone ever! Logan said that I just can't keep putting my thoughts into people's heads because he thinks it's creepy" said Xavier. "Oh he's not the only once who thinks it's creepy" said Ju.

No comments:

Post a Comment